Monday, June 15, 2009

Peachy Time


Walking down the produce isle, I noticed that the peach carton had triple in size compared to last night! Is it peach season right now? Either way, I love peaches and the increase in variety, size, and crunchiness is great news! It inspired me to make a peach salad I had once at Citizen Cake in San Francisco, especially because I had goat cheese left over after making the beets and raspberry salad the other night. I have to admit this is one of the easiest and best salads I’ve ever made.

I also bought some soft plums and made myself a little fruit tart! This is also a very simple recipe. Readymade puff pastries can be use for both sweet and savory dishes and is great for making any kind of dessert.

I suggest you go out and buy yourself some fresh peaches now!






















































































1 comment: